To Our visitors, Users, and Customers,
The Correctsender.com Team
Effective Date: 1st May 2018
We are providing the following definitions which are used in this Agreement, to make it easier for you to read and understand. They are:
We are providing our customers with a user-friendly, affordable software platform to: create, build, and implement successful email campaigns for their business. Designed by professional entrepreneurs and marketers, users can visit and access our website for any legal or lawful purpose. In order to protect our intellectual property and our Customers, Users & Visitors are prohibited from:
1. Anyone surfing the world wide web can visit and browse the Correctsender.com website, but in order to use our email and marketing services, you will have to register for an account. When registering for an account, you promise that:
2. Security. Users understand and agree that they are fully responsible for activity on their account and must keep their login information confidential. You must notify us within seventy-two (72) hours if you believe your account has been hacked or breached, by emailing our Customer Support Department at: [email protected].
3. Children. Correctsender.com does not knowingly collect any information regarding children under the age of 18 or specifically under the age of 13. Minors and children are prohibited from using or accessing our website unless it is will the parent or legal guardian's written parental consent. GDPR Art. 6 and 8(1)(a).
1. The term "Content" includes and is not limited to:
Data; files; pictures; video, audio, or media recordings; comments; information; text; graphics; and any interactive features that are accessible through the Correctsender.com website.
2. Risk. You understand that any website content that you access or download, whether on our website; or any other third-party website; is at your own risk and agree to accept responsibility for any damages or losses.
3. Intellectual Property. We retain all rights, title and interest to our own website and its' content which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other laws, both locally and internationally. You promise not to interfere with these rights, and to follow all applicable intellectual property laws.
4. Submissions. Any data or files that are uploaded or downloaded from our platform is considered a User Submission. Customers can upload their email lists, files, and attachments for marketing campaigns providing they follow some simple Correctsender.com Rules. These are:
5. Limited Liability. Customers acknowledge that they are solely responsible for their submissions, and that Correctsender.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or intellectual property rights violations committed by other users or customers. Since we have no control over the content submitted by our customers, you agree to hold us harmless for any alleged violation or copyright infringement.
6. Software Interface. The Correctsender.com platform easily interfaces with: Aweber; Mailchimp; and Getresponse.com. Customers with relevant account can automatically download or upload their email lists to build, implement, or launch any marketing or email campaign.
If you believe a Correctsender.com user or customer has committed a copyright violation, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately using the following procedure:
1. Claims. Send a written claim to our Copyright Agent via their email address at: [email protected]
In the email you must:
a). Identify the property or work that has allegedly been infringed;
b). Provide the location of the property, or content you believe has been allegedly infringed;
c) Provide any prove that the person owns the copyright to the property and
d) Provide your legal contact information (Including copy of any legal document on relevant page or valid Linkedin or Facebook profile) and your telephone numer
c). State the name(s) or identity of the person(s) you believe have allegedly infringed upon a copyright;
d). Provide a signed statement under penalty of perjury, stating you did not grant the alleged violator permission to use the copyrighted material;
2. Authorization. If you are not the owner of the work or material, then you will also need to provide us with a signed statement that says you are authorized to represent the original owner of the copyrighted material, along with the original owner's contact information.
3. Investigation. As soon as our Copyright Agent receives your signed claim, Correctsender.com will immediately:
a). Verify information;
b). Conduct a thorough investigation;
c). Freeze the alleged violator's account;
d). Notify the violator of your claim; and
e). Send you a prompt response about our investigation.
4. False Claims. If we find that the alleged violator has not committed a copyright infringement, we will immediately release any disputed material back to its' owner and unfreeze their account. If we discover that you have filed a false copyright infringement claim, then you agree to be personally and financially liable for all costs or damages we incur as a result of the investigation, including but not limited to attorney's fees, legal fees, and expenses.
1. Annual Subscriptions. Subscriptions are calculated annually at $99.00 U.S. Dollars (Ninety-nine) for a 12-month period and will be renewable on your anniversary date. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards through our PayPal account. For this reason, it is important that all of your account and payment information is correct and up-to-date so there are no delays using our platform or launching your marketing campaigns.
2. Renewals & Cancellations. If you do not renew your subscription within (30) thirty days of your anniversary date, your account will be cancelled, and you will no longer have access to your information.
3. Email credits. We offer a unique system to make it easier for customers to use and access the Correctsender.com platform through "credits." When you purchase the annual subscription, you are eligible to buy on Correctsender.com credits to undertake the services through the website: either to build and launch an email campaign or launch modules to test marketing campaigns. See our "Plans" landing page for more information on modules: https://correctsender.com/prices. Correctsender.com email credits expire and must be used within one year of purchase.
Customers can cancel their account their account at any time by providing a written email notice to our Customer Service Department, requesting cancellation, or by using the cancellation menu option in their Correctsender.com account. Please note, once your account is cancelled, you will no longer have login access to the Correctsender.com platform.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, it may take 30-60 days for our servers to populate and delete you from the system. Correctsender.com may continue to retain limited information to determine that customers were properly deleted from the system.
Correctsender.com offers a thirty-day (30) money back guarantee if customers are unsatisfied with our platform or services. Customers must follow our Refund Policy in order to receive either a partial or full refund. Failure to follow these instructions will either delay or prevent a customer from receiving a refund.
A. Full Refund. In order to receive a full refund under our guarantee, you must send us a cancellation request within the first 30 days of registering with Correctsender.com, and it must be:
1. In writing;
2. Include your: name, date, account number, and contact information; and,
3. Reason for cancellation.
B. Partial Refund. In order to receive a partial refund (50%) of the annual subscription, you must send us a refund request within the first six (6) months of registering with Correctsender.com, and it must contain the same information listed in [A 1-3] listed above.
Unspent credits purchased within 30 days after registration are refunded in aliquot part. Credits spent during 30 days after initial registration or credits bought after this period are not refunded
Please Note: We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for: Spam; harassment; bullying; obscenities; pornography; bigotry; copyright infringement; and theft.
Users and customers must not use our website or platform for any improper, illegal, or prohibited purpose. You must not use the Correctsender.com website in any way that could affect its' availability or use; or in connection with unlawful activity.
1. Support. Correctsender.com provides support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on a first come-first served basis. Customers are encouraged to send our Customer Service Department (at [email protected]) an email containing: their username and account number; date; and a description of their challenge or problem. One of our qualified Customer Service Technicians will contact you within 24-48 hours.
2. Maintenance. We regularly conduct maintenance and system checks of our platform. In those instances, our platform may be down or inaccessible. If for any reason the platform, website or system is down for more than 24-48 hours, we will provide notice via our website as well as giving customers additional email credits on their account.
The Correctsender.com website may redirect you to other websites or affiliates. If you click a link, or follow a hyperlink to a third-party website, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. We have no control over third party websites whatsoever; therefore, we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses that might happen as a result of your accessing or using a third-party website.
Third-party websites, vendors, and data recipients are required to assist Correctsender.com with risk assessment and reporting breaches of security under Article 28 of the GDPR but not all companies are subject to GDPR compliance. As a result, users and customers agree to hold our company, company owners, staff, employees, and agents harmless from risk, loss, or damage as a result of using or accessing our website or any third-party link.
B. Correctsender.com also reserves the right to terminate customer account if he/she is not cooperating concerning requests of its customers for data rectification/deletion. Any violation of GDPR without proper action might lead to the termination of customer account.
Customers, Users, and Visitors agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Correctsender.com, it's owners; directors; employees; and agents; from all third-party claims or losses, costs, actions, damages, expenses, or liabilities, that arise from or relate to your using or accessing our website; platform; content; or services. This also applies to unforeseen third-party claims.
Customers understand and agree that they assume all responsibility and risk for using our: website; platform; content; and/or services. Our company, its' owners; employees; or agents will not be liable for any: incidental; indirect; direct; punitive; exemplary; or consequential damages. The term "Damages" may include and is not limited to:
Force Majeure means "any event" that might occur that is "beyond our control", or that of our User or Customer. Neither Correctsender.com, nor our customer shall be responsible for any failure to perform if it involves: vandalism, fire, flood, strike, labor unrest, riot, act of civil or military authority, accident, acts or omissions of carriers, or Act of God, or other event beyond their control. When we become aware of any force majeure event, it will be posted on our website, or sent via email for our customers. Any changes in our service, or resumption in our service will be posted on the Correctsender.com website.
2. Notice. The disputing party shall send the non-disputing party a thirty (30) day Notice of Intent prior to filing a Mediation claim, giving the parties the ability to resolve the dispute before Mediation. Notices shall be served as provided in Clause Number XVIII. Upon filing of the complaint, Mediation shall be conducted via Act 420/2004 Laws of Slovakia.
3. Prevailing Party. The final decision of the Mediator shall be binding upon the parties, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of any costs and fees, including but not limited to attorney’s fees.
Correctsender.com is eligible to send to all registered uses and companies using any service of Correctsender,com any marketing and technical information concerning:
Correctsender.com will not send any marketing information to our customers Email lists.
Any Notice that is required in this Agreement must be in writing and sent to parties as follows:
1. Notice can be delivered via: email; fax; United States Postal Service; or overnight/special courier. Customers can opt out of email notifications by sending a written email to our Customer Service Department at: [email protected].
2. All other Notices are to be sent to the last known address or email address for Correctsender.com; or to the customer's last known address/email address.
If any clause or paragraph in this agreement is considered unenforceable or invalid under any law or statute or made invalid by an Order of a Court of law, the invalid or unenforceable clause shall not render the balance of this Agreement invalid. Any invalid provision shall be considered altered and interpreted so it does not affect the rest of this agreement.
You can contact Correctsender.com at: INBOX Slovakia s.r.o., Seberíniho 1, 821 03 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Email: [email protected]